UBBOM SPARSET: SBV Tools Tool Set for BMW Motorcycles + digital Torque Adapter
SBV Tools Tool Set for BMW Motorcycles + digital Torque Adapter
Only available till the end of the UBBOM Event (August 15, 2021 Midnight, German Time)
A lot of great ideas and many impressive patent tools have been put into this BMW motorcycle tool kit to ensure that we are always innovating for the better. The dream set for your road trips and any repair works you encounter.
- BMW COMPLETE MOTORCYCLE TOOLSET (52502)- Covers all of the adjustments and repair work on your motorcycle, complete service, front and rear wheel removal, etc.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We believe in the quality of our products and we know how vital they are.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Roll Design perfect for motorcycle adventure riders and long journeys where you may need an easy to pack motorbike toolset for roadside repairs.
- PATENTED TOOLS – We design these tools ourselves. SBV toolsets are the original and use the highest quality materials.
- HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS – ALL SBV Tools are made from the highest quality material: our bits made off exclusive material Hardness HRC 56-60 with industrial black manganese phosphate impact-resistant finishing for anti-rust protection. Sockets and Spanners made off Cr-V (Chromium Vanadium Steel) Satin Chrome plated for durability.
- The BMW Motorcycle Tool Set contains:
- See below the NEW FREE Upgrades and Changes April 2021
- 1) Product Specs
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Dimension Open: W 49cm x H 26,5cm ( W 19.29″ x H 10.43″)
- Dimension Rolled up: Ø 10cm x H 26,5cm ( Ø 3.93″ x H 10.43″)
- 2) Add on Pouch BMW
- 3/8″ Dr. T50 Torx stubby bit socket (52451) NEW April 2021 FREE upgrade
- 3/8” Dr. Aluminum Hex axle tool 17-22mm/24-19mm, max 120Nm (52257)
- Coil & Oil cap removal tool for BMW motorcycle in Aluminum (52463)
- 3/8″ Dr. 72-Tooth Super Light Matt Finishing Ratchet, 304Nm (52451)
- 3/8″ Dr. T55 Torx star bit socket 50mmL (52258)
- 3/8″ Dr. MIT socket – 24mm (15/16, E30) (52249)
- 3/8″ Dr. Heavy duty magnetic chuck locking 1/4″ bits socket, +100Nm (52469) NEW April 2021 FREE upgrade
- 17mm combination spanner, MIT on ringside- 17mm (11/16, -) (52267)
- 19mm combination spanner, MIT on ringside – 19mm (3/4, E24) (52268)
- 600 Den Double-layer Tetoron™ Add on pouch Bag (52528)
- 210 Den water-resistant nylon bag (19 x 38cm) (7.4” x 15”)
- 3 in 1 Multi-Tool (130mmL): T-handle – 1/4″ Dr. Hex bit ratchet (75Nm) – 11mm ratchet (100Nm)
- 1/4″ hex bits lock extension with aluminum Turbo sleeve 135mmL
- 1/4″ to 1/4″ adapter
- 1/4″ 25mmL Bits/6.35mm (T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, PH3, Slot5.5) NEW April 2021 change T55 to PH3
- 1/4″ 25mmL Bits/6.35mm (H1.5, H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H5.5, H6, H7, H8, H10, PH2)
- 1/4″ Dr. MIT socket – 6mm (1/4, E8)
- 1/4″ Dr. MIT socket – 8mm (5/16, E10)
- 1/4″ Dr. MIT socket – 10mm (3/8, E12)
- 1/4″ Dr. MIT socket – 11mm (7/16, E14)
- 1/4″ Dr. MIT socket – 12mm (15/32, -)
- 3/8″ Dr. MIT socket- 13mm (1/2, E16) NEW April 2021 upgrade from 1/4″ to 3/8″
- 3/8″ Dr. MIT socket- 14mm (9/16, E18) NEW April 2021 upgrade from 1/4″ to 3/8″
- 3/8″ Dr. MIT socket- 15mm (19/32, -)
- 3/8″ Dr. MIT socket – 17mm (11/16, -)
- 3/8″ Dr. 14 & 16mm Spark Plug Sockets with outer HEX 16mm
- 3/8″ Dr. 125mmL Poplock® extension with outer HEX 16mm
- 8mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside – 8mm (5/16, E10)
- 10mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside – 10mm (3/8, E12)
- 12mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside – 12mm (15/32, -)
- 13mm open-end RATCHET spanner, MIT on ringside – 13mm (1/2, E16)
- 14mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside – 14mm (9/16, E18)
- 16mm open-end ring spanner, MIT on ringside -16mm (5/8, E20)
- 3/8″ socket adapter with a locking system for 13mm open-end spanner
- Small tire pressure gauge 0.4 to 3.5Kg & 5 to 50Psi
- Plier cutting long nose Vise-Grip 169mmL
- Cable ties x 10 pcs, 200mmL x 4.5mm NEW April 2021 upgrade
- Socket holder 5 x 1/4″ & 4 x 3/8″
- 600 Den Double-layer Tetoron™ pouch Bag with SBV Tools tiger head logo
3/8” Digital Torque Adapter with 1/4" adapter (3/8" F x 1/4 "M)
- Convert any Ratchet or Breaker Bar into a Digital Torque Measuring Tool!
- Calibrate or also check your Torque Wrenches!
- 3/8’’ Digital Torque Adapter 4-203 Nm / 3,68-150 ft-lbs
- Specially designed to have perfectly precise end-to-end tightening tolerances, the SBV Tools digital torque adapter is the essential tool for torque adjustment with extreme precision.
- Light and sound indicators, LED back light, 10 value presets, 240 ° swivel screen and reversible for easy reading in any situation.
- Works in Clockwise and Counterclockwise directions.
- The SBV Tools digital torque adapter is the essential tool for any motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Cruiser, Sport, Motocross, Quad, Watercraft and Snowmobile adventure!
PRECISE & RELIABLE
This digital wrench adapter gives you a torque adjustment range from 4 to 203 Nm / 3,68 to 150 ft-lbs with an guaranteed accuracy of CW±1% (Clock Wise) and CCW± 2% (Counter Clock Wise).
This will easily cover your motorbike on road repair requirements. Scale is available in Nm, ft-lbs and many other units for your convenience.
TORQUE MEASURING TOOL
Our 3/8″ Digital torque wrench converts any ratchet or breaker bar into a precise measuring tool. Also includes 1/4″ adapter (3/8″ F x 1/4 “M) for smaller projects.
LIGHT & EASY TO USE
Our torque wrench set is designed to be extra light and easy to transport in the strong provided blow mold case (BMC) with your tool roll for your adventures.
SMART LED DISPLAY
The digital display on this 3/8” torque adapter can be easily rotated up to 240° for accurate view at any angle and at the touch of a button the screen can be flipped 180° for desired orientation.
LED backlight ensures that torque indications are clearly visible in dim conditions.
Details, Torque range & Tolerance:
- Torque range: 4-203 Nm / 3,68-150 ft-lbs
- Drive Size: 3/8" Dr. & 1/4" adapter (3/8"F x 1/4"M)
- Guaranteed Accuracy: CW±1% (Clock Wise) and CCW± 2% (Counter Clock Wise).
- Unit selection: kg-cm, kg-m, lb-in, lb-ft, Nm
- Memory presets: 10 presets
- Display resolution: 1 Nm, 0.1 Ft-Lb, 1 In-Lb, 0.01 Kg-m, 1Kg-cm
- Operation mode: Peak Hold Mode / Track Mode
- Battery: (1) DC 3V, CR2032 Product Safety Data Sheet:Download PDF >
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- LED screen light
- Auto Shut Off: 3 Minutes (when not in use)
- Working Temperature: 10°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 90%
- Adapter dimension: 50 x 50 x 76mm
- Strong Box (BMC) dimension: 120,5 x 60 x 180mm
Manual EN Digital Torque Adapter English Download PDF >