France Adventure Tour 23-27 March 2021
France Adventure Tour
A special kind of tour.
Driving like God in France or what was it like?
March 23-27, 2021
It is a tour of the performance category “Adventure”.
~ 60% asphalt
~ 35% dirt roads
~ 5% off-road tracks
For motivated off-roaders with some experience, you should also have some experience on the road
RIDE - EAT - SLEEP - REPEAT
On five days of driving we will take the "Gard" district under our wheels.
We ride through the beautiful wine-growing areas and forests that are not passable in summer due to the risk of forest fires.
We have chosen the routes designed as circular tours in order to keep the logistics effort within limits and the riding pleasure high.
A house with a swimming pool has been selected as accommodation, which can accommodate 8 people, 2 per room.
A large kitchen, living room and dining area are also part of the house.
Self-catering is necessary as long as all restaurants are closed due to Corona.
The motorcycles can be parked on the property.
We use the entire range of driving options available on site. On-road and off-road.
Small, winding villages, winding mountain roads, curve radii that are pleasant to drive quickly on the plain, wide gravel roads, single trails, smaller climbs on gravel, rock or asphalt. A colorful mix awaits you.
However, there is a motto: Everything can, nothing has to be done!
The daily laps are between 150km-350km route length, depending on the area and the demands.
You are technically well equipped for this tour if you already have some off-road experience. You don't have to be a professional!
You will receive instructions for driving off-road from us if required. However, you should be able to control your vehicle safely on the road.
The day tours are designed as loops so that we always come back to the starting point in the evening.
Navigation is not required, but if you want to keep the option to yourself, you may need to. To end a tour earlier the day, you should have a navigation device that can display and process off-road tracks.
The France Adventure Tour 2021 is a great opportunity to push your driving limits further if that's what you want.
On 5 days of riding there will certainly be a lot of physical demands on the participants.
Since the proportion of roads is not insignificant, we recommend participating on large enduro bikes (Triumph Tiger, BMW GS, Honda AfricaTwin, etc.). The routes consist of almost every imaginable surface. Of stones, mud (if it does rain), dust, waterways, forest, grass and asphalt.The latter in a wide variety of qualities.
We therefore recommend at least TKC70 or similar tires for experienced off-roaders. For riders with less off-road experience, it can also be an anakee wild.
Total length: approx. 1200km
Daily stages: between approx. 150km - 350km
Overnight stays: in locally available accommodation
- Prepared and elaborated "clover leaf" tours, with a German accompanying person, well trained in first aid
- We carry extensive first aid material with us
- Technical support (we carry common tools with us), if necessary instructions and help for driving off-road in stony and mountainous terrain
- Accommodation brokerage / pre-reservation - Extensive 6-week scouting on site, the tours can therefore be changed and adapted daily as required.
- Tour stickers
- Tour shirt
Our services do not include:
- the individual arrival and departure
- Overnight stays
- if necessary Vehicle transport
- possible repair costs
- personal insurance We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance and foreign health insurance. I
- Valid drivers license
- Registration papers for the vehicle used
- if necessary a declaration of consent and permission for use by the owner if he is not the driver / participant
- a green insurance card that also includes Croatia
- Proof of health insurance (health insurance card)
- currently: a negative Covid test, not older than 72 hours
We keep the participants up to date with the latest available information on hygiene and distance rules in the destination country. If the tour cannot take place at short notice due to Covid-19 reasons, the participants will receive a voucher worth the payments made up to that point, which we can then use at any time for other tours, events and workshops.
We can help with the subject of vehicle transport.
Please just contact us by phone. A maximum of 8 participants are available.