4. Girls Adventure & Photo Ride April 30 - May 2, 2021
4. Girls Adventure & Photo Ride
Easy Adventure Tour
Date: 30.4. - 2.5.2021
The 4th Girls Adventure & Photo Ride is suitable for beginners and well suited to develop a little further off-road. That doesn't necessarily mean it will always be easy. This is especially true if it has rained. But that's why it's also suitable for beginners, because that's the only way you can get better off-road.
Ideally, you have already completed 1-2 beginners enduro training and would now like to "playfully" apply what you have learned on a tour.
So that you don't feel pressured, this tour is only permitted for girls - despite all efforts to achieve equality.
Recommended motorcycles: Two-cylinder large enduro bikes (Triumph Tiger, BMW GS, Honda Africa Twin, Yamaha Tenere, ect.)
Total length of the tour: approx. 300-350km (tbd)
It is a tour of the performance category “Easy Adventure”.
~ 70% asphalt
~ 30% dirt roads
Day 1 (arrival day) The arrival (destination will be announced) should take place by around 7:00 p.m. if possible, so that we can all get to know each other a little over dinner. Some repeat offenders will certainly be there again and are sure to be thrilled to include the new faces in the group. There is a little briefing what awaits us all, you will get your welcome package and we will have dinner together.
Day 2 We have breakfast at around 8 a.m. so that we can stand at the bikes ready for departure at 9 a.m. You can expect a varied route over the smallest of streets and off-road paths. We will stop at very special photo locations to take pictures. Then we head for our second overnight spot, which we will reach around 5 p.m. We then end the evening in good company over dinner.
Day 3 Breakfast is again at around 8 a.m. so that nothing stands in the way of a departure at 9 a.m. Again and again we drive on beautiful paths peppered with small off-road passages and photo breaks in the direction of our first place to stay, where we will arrive around 3 p.m. Then the individual journey home takes place
- Elaborated and scouted tour
- 2 German (languages German & English) escorts, both well trained in first aid. We carry extensive first aid material with us.
- Technical support (we carry tools with us)
- Instructions and help for driving off-road on unpaved roads and gravel roads
- Luggage transport in our van (for luggage that is not required during the tour)
- Images and video for free, non-commercial use
- Tour stickers
- Tour shirt
- surprise present
- 2x dinner without drinks
- Packing list for support Not included in the specified total are:
- individual arrival and departure
- Overnight stays
Overnight stays are in double rooms in a locally available hotel / guesthouse. The accommodations are preselected by us for you, but not part of our service.
- Meals (unless listed under services)
- Personal insurance
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your vehicle can be driven on public roads on April 30th, 2021 (season license plate) !!!
Registration closes on April 23, 2021
Maximum of 12 participants